With American Turf & Tree Care on the job, your lawn can be healthier, greener, and weed-free this year. Our granular pre-emergent weed control program targets overgrowth in rock, dirt, and mulch areas.
Our professional technicians will apply treatment in late winter (February-March), preventing weeds from growing in your lawn or beds all season long.
Our weed control services work with a wide range of weed species. Our lawn care and weed control experts will help you control:
- Grassy Weeds: Weeds that thrive under the same conditions as your lawn’s grass, such as crabgrass, goose grass, and yellow foxtail.
- Broadleaf Weeds: Wide, flowering weeds like thistles, dandelions, wild violets and clovers.
- Warm-Season Weeds: Weeds that thrive during warm summer months.
- Cool-Season Weeds: Weeds that are most widespread in the spring and fall.
- Annual Weeds: Weeds that naturally die at the end of their yearly growing cycle, but may sprout 4-5 times before that happens.
- Perennial Weeds: Weeds that return year after year until treated or removed.
Safe and effective products
Winning the battle against weeds takes the right combination of products. We use the highest quality formulas to prevent weed germination and regrowth, and our team stays up to date on the latest methods and products to keep your lawn fortified against weeds. Best of all, our treatments are 100% safe to apply everywhere weeds are an issue.
Comprehensive care for your landscape
Eliminating weeds is a critical step in bolstering the beauty of your property, but it's even more difficult if your landscape is experiencing other health issues. Luckily, American Turf and Tree Care is here to help! Ask us today how our Lawn Care and Tree Care services can enhance your landscape and give you the back yard you've always wanted.
Unbeatable customer service
In addition to providing superior vegetation control, American Turf & Tree Care believes in giving our customers the ultimate in customer service. From our friendly office staff who answer the phone when you first make contact, to our courteous technicians who visit your home, your satisfaction is our priority.