As a family-owned and operated company since 1982, we specialize in providing the very best services in Colorado. Because we understand that every lawn presents its own set of unique challenges, we train our technicians to not only give your landscape the pampering it deserves, but also identify and address early warning signs of potential problems.
We like to be upfront and honest about our services. That’s why our 5-star lawn care program includes everything you need for your dream lawn at an affordable, no-haggle price. Every 4-6 weeks from April to October, we'll treat your grass for a total of five applications:
- Balanced rate fertilizer to give your lawn the nutrients it needs to thrive all season long.
- Iron to give your grass a healthy, green color especially in the heat.
- Surfactant/Penetrant to make herbicides stick, spread, and soak into leaf tissue as well as help hold moisture and actually loosen the soil over time.
- Grounded/Deposition Aid that helps penetrate the pre-emergent herbicide into the soil and protect it from decomposing due to UVAs.
- Insect control blanket spray to control spring surface eating insects and protect your investment.
- Weed control with pre-emergent herbicides for crabgrass, spurge and other grassy weeds and post-emergent herbicides for dandelions, thistle, bindweed, and more. This keeps the eyesores out of your lawn!
Why stop where your grass ends? American Turf & Tree Care can provide complete protection for your entire landscape. Ask how our tree care, weed and vegetation control, grub control, aeration, and mosquito control services can help you create the peaceful, beautiful backyard of your dreams.
For a healthier lawn with fewer herbicides and pesticides, we provide Organic Nutrition as part of our 5-star lawn care program. Your lawn will be thick and lush with enhanced color through the use of millions of beneficial microbes and disease-fighting fungi. Our organic lawn care package provides additional benefits such as:
- Reduced Maintenance: With organic nutrition, your lawn is better able to utilize moisture and nutrients because of enhanced root growth. This means less watering and mowing!
- Long-Term Protection: Our 5-star organic lawn care program defends your lawn against costly damage like drought, temperature extremes, and frost damage.
- Reduced Environmental Footprint: Carbohydrate production and soil microbe stimulation with humic acid and fulvic acid means your lawn gets all the treatment without causing any unnecessary harm to Colorado.
Our lawn care services are designed to address the seasonal needs of your landscape, but if a long summer of cutting the grass, weeding, and watering the backyard has left you and your grass a little stressed, seasonal aeration is the best way to rejuvenate your yard.
Our fall aeration service involves perforating layers of thatch, organic debris, and compact soil in your yard, punching small holes to allow air, water, and nutrients to penetrate grass roots.
Most lawn care professionals agree that October and November are ideal for aeration services, as it allows your grass root system to grow deeper and stronger before your lawn goes dormant over the cold winter. We time our aeration service to meet the exact needs of your landscape and the demands of the Colorado climate.
Our Northern Colorado aeration services help restore strength to your foundation, getting your lawn ready for spring by:
- Filling in places where heat, disease, or insects have ravaged your lawn
- Covering and thickening bald patches
- Restoring the appearance of your lawn
- Fortifying root strength for increase longevity of your grass
- Strengthening your lawn's ability to fight against insects and disease
If you'd like to learn more about the benefits aeration can bring as part of your lawn care package, give our team a call at 970-352-7711 today!
Brown patches? Bare spots? Grubs and bill bugs could be to blame. These pests invade your lawn underground, eating away at the roots. By the time you notice the brown patches or spongy spots on your lawn, the entire area has already been infested. Keep these sneaky pests from destroying your grass with additional grub control services!
Grubs and bill bugs typically show up in Colorado during the period from late spring to early fall; however, you want to make sure these pests don’t make a surprise appearance and ruin your lawn. We provide prompt, targeted grub control treatments utilizing granular systemic insecticides to protect your lawn throughout the year.
Our treatments eradicate adult populations of grubs and interrupt breeding cycles to prevent future ones, giving you complete protection against these destructive pests. What's more, our lawn care technicians are highly trained to apply these formulas to minimize exposure and risk for your family and pets.
The best part? Current members of our lawn care program get a 50% discount on lawn pest control! Without grubs, your lawn will be stronger and healthier for you to enjoy.
From our friendly office staff to our knowledgeable and courteous technicians, we are committed to providing unbeatable customer service. For that reason, we make a point to back our services with a 100% satisfaction guarantee. If a problem should arise between regular visits, just give us a call. One of our highly qualified technicians will respond at no additional cost.