As a family-owned and operated company since 1982, we specialize in providing the very best services in Colorado. Because we understand that every lawn presents its own set of unique challenges, we train our technicians to not only give your landscape the pampering it deserves, but also identify early warning signs of potential problems.
Benefit from a comprehensive, straightforward service
We like to be upfront and honest about our services. That’s why our 5-star lawn care program includes everything you need for your dream lawn at an affordable, no-haggle price. Every 4-6 weeks from April to October, we'll treat your grass for a total of five applications:
- Balanced rate fertilizer to give your lawn the nutrients it needs to thrive all season long.
- Iron to give your grass a healthy, green color especially in the heat.
- Surfactant/Penetrant to make herbicides stick, spread, and soak into leaf tissue as well as help hold moisture and actually loosen the soil over time.
- Grounded/Deposition Aid that helps penetrate the pre-emergent herbicide into the soil and protect it from decomposing due to UVAs.
- Insect control blanket spray to control spring surface eating insects and protect your investment.
- Weed control with pre-emergent herbicides for crabgrass, spurge and other grassy weeds and post-emergent herbicides for dandelions, thistle, bindweed, and more. This keeps the eyesores out of your lawn!
Rest assured your lawn is protected
For a healthier lawn with fewer herbicides and pesticides, we provide Organic Nutrition as part of our 5-star lawn care program. Your lawn will be thick and lush with enhanced color through the use of millions of beneficial microbes and disease-fighting fungi. This package provides additional benefits such as:
- Reduced Maintenance: With organic nutrition, your lawn is better able to utilize moisture and nutrients because of enhanced root growth. This means less watering and mowing!
- Long-Term Protection: Our 5-star lawn care program defends your lawn against costly damage like drought, temperature extremes, and frost damage.
- Reduced Environmental Footprint: Carbohydrate production and soil microbe stimulation with humic acid and fulvic acid means your lawn gets all the treatment without causing any unnecessary harm to Colorado.
Relax knowing your lawn care service is 100% guaranteed
From our friendly office staff to our courteous technicians, we are committed to providing unbeatable customer service. For that reason, we make a point to back our services with a satisfaction guarantee. If a problem should arise between regular visits, just give us a call. One of our highly qualified technicians will respond at no additional cost.