In our rapidly changing Colorado climate, taking care of your turf can be a hassle. With our three decades of experience, your friends at American Turf and Tree Care can make things easy. We pride ourselves on providing lawn care in Eaton will give you the landscape of your dreams.
Is your lawn looking lackluster? Are there bald or yellow patches? Is your grass not growing? Not for long! Here at American Turf and Tree Care, we’ve been creating beautiful lawns since 1982 with our team of expert lawn technicians and specialists. Whether you need fertilization, tree care, liquid aeration, or mosquito control, we’ve got you covered.
Jump to a Service:
When you partner with us for lawn care in Eaton, you can expect a series of recurring treatments every 4-6 weeks from April through October, providing healthy results for your landscape year-round. Our lawn care includes:
- A slow-release fertilizer.
- Pre-emergent weed control to protect from crabgrass, dandelions, thistles, and other nuisance plants.
- Organic soil conditioner.
- Treatments for drought, disease, pests, and more.
- A lawn that you can be proud of!
Organic Treatments You Can Trust
Knowing what treatments are best for your lawn care takes expertise. Many options for fertilizers and pesticides on the market are packed with dangerous chemicals that can damage your lawn and our environment—not to mention potentially putting your loved ones and pets at risk by exposing them to toxins! If you want lawn care in Eaton that you can trust, let American Turf and Tree Care take the reins. Our organic lawn treatments are administered by state-certified professionals and designed to have a minimal carbon footprint while also being effective and long-lasting. That’s the peace of mind you deserve with your lawn care in Eaton.
Guaranteed Service for a Beautiful Lawn
You invest your time, energy, and heart into your lawn. When you’re looking for lawn care in Eaton, you deserve to work with people who care about your lawn as much as you do. With American Turf and Tree Care, you can rest easy knowing that not only are we a team of Colorado natives, but we offer you our satisfaction guarantee with every package: if you experience any issues between treatments, just give us a call—we’ll come back and re-treat at no additional cost to you.
Dried and dead trees are an easy way to kill the curb appeal of your home, but with the long Colorado Winter, it can be hard to keep your trees happy and healthy. Fortunately, the tree experts at American Turf & Tree Care are here to help! If you are in need of a tree service company you can count on to keep your trees looking their best, American Turf & Tree Care is the way to go!
Winter Tree Care From The Local Experts
With over 35 years of experience providing quality tree care in Eaton, the experts at American Turf & Tree Care are no stranger to the damage a long Colorado winter can cause to trees and shrubs. That’s why our winter tree care is seasonally tailored, preparing trees for the winter by taking proactive steps in the fall. By hydrating and fertilizing before the coldest weather hits, we can prevent trees from drying out and showing damage in late spring and early summer. Our winter tree care services include:
- Five to six monthly visits throughout the fall for our lawn technicians to hydrate your trees before cooler weather sets in.
- Anti-desiccant spray application to prevent your trees from further damage caused by pulling from water stored in their stems and leaves.
- A 100% guarantee that if you are ever dissatisfied with the health of your trees, we’ll do everything we can to make it right!
When it comes to getting the greenest, healthiest lawn, liquid aeration is a must. American Turf & Tree Care can help you out by providing liquid aeration in Eaton. By puncturing small holes in your turf, we allow your lawn to breathe and provide space for your grass to grow back stronger!
Get A Healthier Lawn With Liquid Aeration
During the summer months, your lawn can take a real beating from maintenance practices such as weeding, mowing, and watering. We’re here to provide you with liquid aeration in Eaton that produces stronger roots and healthier grass all year long. Our lawn care experts will aerate your lawn, so it’s sure to survive the winter and thrive in the spring.
Some benefits of liquid aeration include:
- Stronger root development.
- Healthier, greener turf.
- Stronger immune system to fight off insects and disease.
- Substantial or total elimination of bald patches.
- No sprinkler damage.
- And many more!
You’ve worked hard on your lawn, don’t let weeds like crabgrass, thistle, and dandelions ruin it! Instead, trust the lawn care experts here at American Turf & Tree Care. Our weed control in Eaton is designed to eliminate existing weeds while preventing new ones from growing - all without damaging your grass.
Family-Friendly Weed Control
Pulling weeds isn’t easy, and store-bought solutions end up killing more grass than weeds. Luckily, there’s a better solution! Our weed control in Eaton uses reactive and preventative treatments to target unwanted weeds, giving you lasting protection from even the most stubborn varieties! We also treat flowerbeds, mulched areas, driveway cracks, and other places weeds often pop up.
When you partner with us for weed control in Eaton, you can expect:
- Pre-emergent products applied in January and February to prevent unwanted weeds from germinating.
- Post-emergent solution applied to eliminate weeds that grow later in the season.
- Treatment with family-friendly products that are both safe and effective.
- Guaranteed satisfaction: if you’re unhappy with your service, let us know and we’ll make things right!
If you’re tired of sharing your backyard with mosquitoes, our mosquito control in Eaton is the solution for you! Our effective treatments target mosquitoes at their source, keeping you safe from unsightly bites and potential diseases such as malaria, dengue, and West Nile virus. In addition to eliminating existing mosquitoes, we also target their breeding grounds, ensuring you’re protected all season long.
When you choose our mosquito control in Eaton, we will:
- Thoroughly search your property for breeding areas, such as birdbaths and clogged gutters.
- Treat high-risk areas to eliminate mosquitoes at their source and prevent larvae from maturing.
- Schedule monthly visits from June through September to keep mosquito populations in check.
- Share easy preventative measures you can take to make your yard unattractive to mosquitoes.