As a family-owned-and-operated lawn care company since 1982, we specialize in providing the very best lawn care in Northern Colorado. Because we understand that every lawn presents its own set of unique challenges, we train our technicians to not only give your landscape the pampering it deserves, but to also identify and address early warning signs of potential problems, such as your grass not growing.
Our lawn care program includes 5 treatments every 4-6 weeks from April to October. Our application includes:
- Complete balanced rate lawn fertilizer
- Pre-emergent weed control for crabgrass, spurge, and other grassy weeds
- Post-emergent weed control herbicides for dandelions, thistle, bindweed, and more
- Organic soil conditioner
- Drought tolerance treatments
- Disease tolerance treatment
Organic Lawn Care for Your Peace of Mind
For a healthier lawn with fewer herbicides and pesticides, American Turf & Tree Care provides organic lawn care as part of our 5-star lawn care program. Your lawn will be thick and lush with enhanced color through the use of millions of beneficial microbes and disease-fighting fungi.
Our organic lawn care package provides additional benefits such as:
- Reduced maintenance—With organic nutrition, your lawn is better able to utilize moisture and nutrients because of enhanced root growth. This means less watering and mowing!
- Long-term protection—Our organic lawn care program defends your lawn against costly damage like drought, temperature extremes, and frost damage.
- Reduced environmental footprint—carbohydrate production and soil microbe stimulation with humic acid and fulvic acid means that your lawn gets all the treatment without causing any unnecessary harm to our beautiful state.
Add Targeted Grub Control Service for Year-Round Defense
Brown patches? Bare spots? Grubs and bill bugs could be to blame. These pests invade your lawn underground, eating away at the roots. By the time you notice the brown patches or spongy spots on your lawn, the entire area has already been infested. Keep these sneaky pests from destroying your grass with additional grub control services!
Our grub control services include:
- Treatments during grub season, typically from late spring to early fall.
- Year-round lawn protection.
- Family-friendly, granular systemic insecticides.
- The complete eradication of adult populations and their breeding cycles.
Additional Services for Your Lawn’s Unique Needs
Every lawn is unique, and many times we need to go above and beyond fertilizer and weed control to get to the best out of your lawn. Pest issues, highly compacted soil, or soil turf disease needs to be dealt with to keep your lawn looking its best. American Turf & Tree Care believes your dream lawn should come at an affordable price — many of our add-on services are half-off when performed during your regularly scheduled lawn fertilizer applications.
We also offer the following services in addition to our lawn care program:
100% Guaranteed Lawn Care
From our friendly office staff to our knowledgeable and courteous technicians, we are committed to providing unbeatable customer service. For that reason, we make a point to back our services with a 100% satisfaction guarantee. If a problem should arise between regular visits, just give us a call—one of our highly qualified lawn technicians will respond at no additional cost.
Ready to have the lawn of your dreams? We provide lawn care in the following cities: