Lawn Aeration in Northern Colorado
Between weeding, mowing, and lots of foot traffic, the stress of summer can take a toll on your turf. It can often lead to a build-up of thatch and compacted soil, preventing air, water, and nutrients from reaching the grassroots. Lucky for you, your friends at American Turf & Tree Care provide the best liquid lawn aeration services in Northern Colorado, breaking up the thatch and compacted soil, and providing healthy results for your landscape.
When you enroll in our lawn aeration program, you can expect:
- A comprehensive inspection of your property to get a better understanding of your turf's needs.
- A liquid aeration treatment that reduces soil compaction without unsightly soil plugs.
- Stronger grass that is more resistant to drought, stress, diseases, and pests.
- One-time treatments to make sure you don't pay for any unnecessary services.
Backed By Over 40 Years of Service
American Turf & Tree Care has been proudly servicing our local communities in Northern Colorado since 1982. Not only has this allowed us to build meaningful and lasting relationships with our clients, but it has also given us the experience we needed to perfect our treatments. In fact, we are so confident in our programs that we offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee. If you're dissatisfied with the results of our treatments, one of our highly qualified technicians will return and retreat your lawn for free.
The Benefits of Lawn Aeration
Lawn aeration is a vital aspect of lawn care. Though only performed every 1-3 years, aerating your lawn can be extremely beneficial for your turf. Some of the most common benefits of aeration include:
- Enhanced root growth: When the soil is compacted, it can be difficult for grass roots to penetrate deep into the soil. Aeration can help to create channels for the roots to grow, which can lead to a stronger, healthier lawn.
- More resilient grass: As your grass grows a more advanced root system, it also becomes more resilient to stress, such as high levels of foot traffic, droughts, and heat—and even common lawn diseases and pests.
- Better water and nutrient absorption: Aeration allows water and nutrients to reach the roots more easily, which can lead to improved growth and a healthier lawn.
- Improved air exchange: By creating channels in the soil, aeration allows for better air exchange between the roots and the atmosphere. This can improve soil microbial activity and overall lawn health.
- Reduced thatch buildup: Thatch is a layer of dead organic matter that can build up on the surface of the soil, preventing water and nutrients from reaching the roots. Aeration can help to break up thatch and allow it to decompose more easily.
Aerated soil is also ideal for seed germination, which is why it is often paired with overseeding to fill in any bald patches.
Why Choose Liquid Aeration?
While many lawn care companies offer core aeration, American Turf & Tree Care is proud to offer liquid aeration, which uses a liquid treatment instead of pulling up chunks of your lawn. Some reasons that liquid aeration is easier and more effective is because it offers:
- The opportunity to winter fertilize at the same time
- No sprinkler damage
- No soil plugs left in the yard
- No heavy equipment or mess
- Treatment in even hard-to-reach areas
- Increased root development
- Better long term results
- And more!
To learn more, check out our Full Guide to Lawn Aeration.
What's included in this service
Our lawn care experts know exactly what it takes to care for your landscape. Our team has been proudly serving our neighbors in Northern Colorado since 1982. Not sure if we service your neighborhood? Check out the map or give us a call!